This is a 112 minute audio (MP3) recording of a live workshop with 2 handouts. Buy this workshop on MP3 now for $9.99. You will be given the link immediately to get over 50 ideas for what to do when your kids are driving you crazy.
Track One is 15 minutes and you will learn:
- What kids do that Drives Us Crazy…
- What parents say…
- When do they drive us more crazy?
- What impacts our level of frustration?
- What is the reason that our kids misbehave?
- Look at a different view of their misbehavior that will empower you as a parent to discipline much more effectively.
- #1 Most Important Idea so that your kids won’t drive you crazy.
Track Two is 37 minutes and includes the following:
- The Key to maintaining your sanity
- Ideas to manage your parenting stress (refer to workshop handout 1)
- How do your kids really learn self-control?
- 10 Ways to teach your kids to control themselves (refer to workshop handout 1)
- Includes really fun idea for fixing aggressive behavior in children.
- And another idea if you have a screamer
- Another idea for not feeling crazy when you are rushed
- Defining the difference between out of control and self-expression
- How to not break their spirits while correcting their annoying behavior
- What about whining?
- A different version of time out, one that works!
- What’s the difference between discipline and punishment?
- How do kids learn best?
- What damages our relationship with our children?
Track Three is 39 minutes and includes the following:
- How can you have a better morning, homework, or evening routine?
- What about when kids bickering drives you crazy? Here is one important idea.
- What about when 2 parents parent differently?
- What happens with the kid’s behavior when you start working against each other?
- This is the best idea to get back on a parenting team.
- How important is your relationship with your spouse for being a good parent?
- How you can pick your battles, this is an easy application!
- Looking for patterns to prevent escalating behaviors.
- Learn what to do when your child is “being a bad sport”.
- What you can do when a kid won’t do what you ask them to.
- What undermines your parental authority?
- What about counting to three?
Track Four is 22 minutes and includes the following:
- I will demonstrate a great way to get the kids to quiet down!
- Why is it that they ignore you when you tell them not to do something?
- I will teach you the amazing way to get them to do what they are supposed to do!
- “Pick up your toys… Eat you dinner… Get Ready for Bed” How you make the request makes the difference… What makes them want to comply? I’ll show you.
- How you can adjust your parenting style so you don’t go crazy- a dad in the workshop volunteers to fall off his bike and hurt himself to help Debbie show participants the effects of 3 different parenting styles.
- I’ll give you a fantastic way to teach a child to think.
- Learn hands on tools to not react emotionally to your child’s bad behavior. This is an easy skill to learn that you can do anytime and anywhere.
Buy this workshop now. Why wait to get ideas to get sane when your kids are driving you crazy?