Positive Parenting Teleclass - 8 Week Class - Start Anytime!
8 Weeks - 44 Recorded Audio Lessons (Delivered Weekly)
Each week you will receive an email with your lessons for that week (see schedule below). Listen to these lessons at your convenience. The class also comes with 2 hours of private phone coaching.
$499 with 2 hours private phone coaching.
$249 Class recordings only, no private coaching.
What is included when I register for my class?
All recorded lessons and recorded Q&A calls ($249)
Book and Workbook ($35)
Bonus call on Sibling Rivalry and Sibling Fighting ($20)
Parent-Teen Communication Workshop on MP3 ($30)
Live Power Struggle Workshop on Video ($30)
Power Struggle On Line Video Class ($30)
5 Free Workshops on MP3 ($100)
200 Positive Parenting Pep Talks ($99)
Optional 2 hours private phone coaching ($250)
Please send me an email at debbie@positive parenting.com and let me now if you would like the Positive Parenting Class Recordings Only ($249) or with 2 hours of private phone coaching ($499). I will send you a paypal invoice for the appropriate amount. Once paid you will immediately receive your links and begin your class.
Week One Lessons
Lesson 1- Welcome and Introductions (9:36)
Lesson 2- Paradigm Shifts- Why kids Misbehave (17:06)
Lesson 3 - A Visualization- When your child was born (11:06)
Lesson 4 - Commit to Not Spanking…And my offer to you (14:01)
Lesson 5 - Take Care of Yourself (8:15)
Lesson 6 - Success Story -Talk quietly, please (3:43)
Lesson 7 - Genuine Encounter Moments (GEMS) (19:39)
Lesson 8 - Birth Order Characteristics (21:28)
Lesson 9 - Parenting Response and personality development (14:12)
Lesson 10 - Check in and success stories (4:14)
Lesson 11 - Sibling Rivalry - The Dethronement (59:07)
Lesson 12 - Sibling Fighting (24:29)
Lesson 13 - Check in and Sibling Issues (59:11)
Week Two Lessons
Lesson 14 - The Encouragement Perspective (28:24)
Lesson 15 - Encouragement vs Praise - The Report Card Exercise (36:16)
Lesson 16 - 20 Ways To Enhance Your Child's Self-Esteem (1:05:27)
Lesson 17 - Changing Our Messages (30:01)
Lesson 18 - Autocratic vs Democratic Parenting (28:10)
Lesson 19 - Success Stories (17:28)
Week Three Bonus Lesson
Catch up / Challenge Week
Week Four Lessons
Lesson 20 - Identifying the 4 Mistaken Goals (32:36)
Lesson 21 - Goal of Attention (9:12)
Session 22 - Check in and Q&A (29:11)
Lesson 23 - Redirecting Revenge (37:46)
Lesson 24 - Redirecting Avoidance (36:00)
Lesson 25 - Redirecting Power (13:24)
Lesson 26 - More Redirecting Power (20:27)
Lesson 27 - Q&A with Parents about goal challenges (41:52)
Week Five Lessons
Lesson 28 - Feeling Stoppers and Feeling Encouragers (43:24)
Lesson 29 - Detaching with Love (9:20)
Lesson 30 - Check in with Parents- Pep Talks and Success Stories (20:42)
Lesson 31 - Why Shouldn't I Punish My Kids? (24:14)
Lesson 32 - An Alternative to Time Out That Works (13:39)
Lesson 33 - Check-in & success stories (17:01)
Lesson 34 - Using "I" Messages (7:20)
Lesson 35 - Natural Consequences (30:23)
Lesson 36 - Logical Consequences- The 4 "R"'s and Whose Problem Is It? (25:55)
Lesson 37 - More about Logical Consequences (22:03)
Lesson 38 - Visualization & Supporting the Leader (15:00)
Lesson 39 - Mind Trust & Family Meetings (27:47)
Lesson 40 - Setting Goals and Family Mission Statement (13:15)
Week Six Bonus lesson
Catch up / Challenge Week
Week Seven Lessons
Lesson 41 - Success Stories and Follow Up on Family Mission Statement (28:10)
Lesson 42 - Promoting Agreement Between Couples (31:13)
Lesson 43 - Brainstorming solutions (8:01)
Lesson 44 - Review, Encouragement and Goodbyes (13:57)
Week Eight - No new lessons. Final Catch up
What One Mom had To Say:"Thank you for this wonderful class, Debbie. I feel such an incredible calming sense when you are teaching. It's such a relief to know that if I don't "win each battle," I can still have great kids and be a great parent! I'm so excited for the coming weeks". Julie - Class participant.
I want to sign up for the Positive Parenting Teleclass Series!
Do You Recognize One of These Children?
- A child who demands to be the center of attention
- Siblings who fight
- A child who pushes others around
- A child who whines and says “I Can’t”
- A toddler who has repeated temper tantrums
- A child who turns everything into a Power Struggle
- A teenager with an attitude
What if you could…
- Focus on the problem without judging the child
- Resolve conflicts without power struggles
- Create “genuine encounters”, with children, away from the television & computers
- Teach children to solve their own problems, offering them guidance when needed
- Replacing nagging, yelling, threats, bribes and guilt with effective, positive messages
- Manage personal stress to increase parenting effectiveness
- Assist children in becoming self-sufficient, socially responsible and self-confident
What One Mom had To Say:"Seriously Debbie? Where have you been the past 8 years? I know you came into my path at exactly the right time...but wow! The tools you are teaching have changed my house in such a short time! Thank you"! Susan Jenson, Queen-Mom Leader
I want to sign up for the Positive Parenting Teleclass Series!
FREE Sample Class - Click here
Please listen to the recording of this free sample class about Dealing With Power Struggles. Once you have listened to the call, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free 15-minute coaching call/consultation. On this call, I will personally answer any questions you may have about this class or issues with your children.
Positive Parenting - A Democratic Approach
What you can give children from this Tele-class:
- Encourage responsibility & initiative
- Enhance high self-esteem
- Develop good decision making skills
- Encourage resistance to peer pressure
- Promote cooperation and successful attitudes
What you can gain from this tele-class:
- Reduce arguing, scolding and yelling
- Feel positive about your parenting skills
- Effectively promote behavior changes
- Establish agreements on discipline within your family
Who can benefit from this teleclass:
- Parents expecting or having children of any age, from toddlers to teens
- Step-Parents, Grandparents, aunts and uncles, babysitters
- Teachers, Counselors, Nurses, Social Workers, or anyone who relates to children
- Families can be a source of rejuvenation, fun and encouragement. If this is what you want, this course is for YOU!
The Positive Parenting teleclass series is an audio recording of an actual teleclass, broken up into 44 lessons. You will receive links to audio lessons each week, as well as supplemental material when relevant. You can listen to the recordings on your computer, or download them on to your phone or other device. You will be assigned homework to do with your children almost every week. In addition to learning the curriculum, there is an option to have private phone coaching with me weekly or a your convenience.
More than communication training, the Positive Parenting teleclass contains over 100 proven parenting methods for improving behavior while enhancing your child’s self-esteem.
What Parents Have To Say:
- I knew I wanted to parent differently than my parents. This course gave me the tools to be the parent I wanted to be.
- We loved the changes we saw in our three children and in our relationship as a couple as we worked together to raise our children.
- I have been easier on myself. I am encouraging more and nagging less. We are letting our daughter take more responsibility.
- We almost didn’t take the course because of the time and cost, and we really weren’t having a crisis with our children. We’re so glad we invested in our relationships — we now have so many skills to positively manage future challenges.
- I have been more patient, understanding and excited to listen to what my kids have to say. Because of my attention my kids have been really expressive. I looked forward each week to come to this class!
- We liked the emphasis on practical application of principles that we had only thought about before.
- The class activities helped us see the world through our children’s eyes. Now we’re firm and kind when we set limits.
- This class was so helpful to me & my family that my son & I are best friends again, the sweet love that we used to share is back! I know the tools I learned in this class WORK! Now I have someone who helps me around the house ~ very interesting concept! I find that this course has helped me in all my relationships and has made my marriage better too. Thank you for all your love and support!
- Understanding the child’s personality
- Learn to manage stress
- Reducing sibling rivalry and competition
- How to stop fights/ Using action-not words
- Developing healthy self-concepts
- Promoting cooperation and helpfulness
- Explore how parenting style affects children
- Teach children respect and responsibility
- Building high self-esteem and self-motivation
- Understand why a child misbehaves
- Intervention and corrective measures that work
- Find out how to build a child’s self-confidence
- Teach self-control and encourage self-quieting
- Apply natural and logical consequences
- Ways to hold children accountable for their actions
- How to handle and express feelings
- Punishment and reward vs. “Redirecting”
- “Redirecting” in the family and Family Team Building
- Promoting agreement on discipline for couples
- Working together as parents
- Refine practical parenting skills
- Effective family communication